Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sale Pending! Turn-key Inner Mission Condo with Parking and 99 Walk Score!
- One-bedroom, one updated bathroom
- Quiet rear of the building with direct access to a common patio with barbecue
- Large & remodeled chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Sunny, spacious living room features doors to the huge, common patio
- Peaceful bedroom features built-in desk and walk-in closet
- Beautiful crown molding
- Newly painted interior and new lighting
- 1-car parking and additional private, storage
- HOA dues of $535 per month include parking and amenities
- High speed Internet access for only $35/month
- Built in 1992, as per tax records
- Green building features solar panels on the roof
- 99 Walk Score and Bike Score! Walk to everything you need!
- Walk 1.5 blocks to 16th St. BART
- Easy access to freeways
This turn-key condo will impress you with its remodeled, open kitchen and spacious, sunny living room with doors to the walk-out common patio. Situated at the quiet back of the building, the peaceful 1 bedroom, 1 bath home features large windows, beautiful crown molding, new lighting, nice flooring, great closet space, and an updated tiled bathroom.
Prepare a gourmet meal in the open chef's kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinetry, and a breakfast bar. The spacious bedroom also features a built-in desk with storage space and a large closet.
Enjoy 1-car garage parking and private storage space. This professionally managed Green building features solar panels on the roof & high-speed Internet access to make working from home a breeze! Also features a large, shared laundry room on the lobby level.
99 Walk Score, 99 Bike Score. Enjoy close proximity to the Valencia Corridor. Stroll to restaurants, cafes, and shopping - Gus' Community Market and OCD Dance School. Just 1.5 blocks to 16th St. Bart! Easy freeway access too!